There’s never been a better time to invest in yourself by improving your skills and the Autodesk Assistance Program can help:
Enrollment in the Autodesk Assistance Program and software download availability has been extended through March 31st, 2010. Classroom training is subject to training center scheduling and availability.
In these uncertain economic times, many companies have had to let good people go. If you were one of them, you might be wondering how to advance your career in this challenging global job market.
In order to get ahead in the workplace, you need to invest in yourself by increasing your knowledge and expanding your skills. And the good news is that Autodesk can help you get back in the game. With the Autodesk Assistance Program you can take action today to gain a competitive advantage in your field. The program offers:
- Free* Software License: Student licenses of 18 Autodesk® products including AutoCAD® software and other industry focused products supporting Building Information Modeling and Digital Prototyping technology.
- Free Online Training: On-demand training available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (requires internet access)
- Reduced Cost Classroom Training: Many Autodesk Authorized Value Added Resellers and Autodesk Training Center (ATC®) partners are offering classroom training at their facilities for free or for a significantly reduced fee. (Offerings will vary, please check with your local ATC or Reseller to get details)
- Certification: Certification preparation and exams available at discounted rates through Autodesk Authorized Certification Centers (Offerings will vary, please check with your local Certification Center to get details)
Seize the opportunity now. Don’t just survive, thrive!
* Free products are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that accompanies the software. The license term varies by product from 90 days to 13 months.